The Square Root of 3 by Dave Feinberg

The Square Root of 3
I'm sure that I will always be 
A lonely number like root three 
 
The three is all that's good and right, 
Why must my three keep out of sight 
Beneath the vicious square root sign, 
I wish instead I were a nine 
 
For nine could thwart this evil trick, 
with just some quick arithmetic 
 
I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321 
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality 
 
When hark! What is this I see, 
Another square root of a three 
 
As quietly co-waltzing by, 
Together now we multiply 
To form a number we prefer, 
Rejoicing as an integer 
 
We break free from our mortal bonds 
With the wave of magic wands 
 
Our square root signs become unglued 
Your love for me has been renewed
It's satnite today! and i remember this poem from the white castle 2. to all lovers out there! Rejoice yourselves! hahaha :D

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo